• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Things cleaner than Bottle Leipheimer

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
Stingray34 said:
...says a man with Liam Gallagher as his avatar.

...says a man with the Schmidts in his signature.
I wonder what this has to do with this fogging thread.
Mr.Gallagher is a true legend - very honest and directly in your face.
Even on his worst day and being fully drunken and coked, Mr.Gallagher could never reach the level of retardness and disgustingness of some clinic-apes.

Now go on listening to your awesome Morrissey. lalalala
There is a light that always goes out. Must be you. :rolleyes:

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
Martin318is said:
Lets try to keep this within the bounds of reasonable taste please - or the thread will have to be killed

Martin, I know you like it, but don't know your definition of bounds.

As a mod, you and your balanced crew failed a again not closing this down immediately. I guess you and your mates figured that this issue earns another thread on this certain individual.
Ferminal will agree.
This place is slowly sinking deeper and deeper, turning into a kindergarden for maladjusted kids.
Chapeau. And you are responsible for this place, kid. Congrats.
Not hard to figure that this thread should have ended after that "good" guy posted a pic of a recently died and ill person.

Now thinking about the question if I still want to be part of this, or just try to adapt to the level and cause a carnage.
For sure the convalescence period for certain posters/mods is ending right here and now.
I will go down with waving flags like I did because of barrus, who finally gave up to ignore the obviuos. No problem.
Power is with the awesome CN-mods. :rolleyes:

And stop telling grown ups about what is right and wrong, kid. I know you are a kid. Just do what makes sense and you will grow faster.

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
Cobblestoned said:
...says a man with the Schmidts in his signature.
I wonder what this has to do with this fogging thread.
Mr.Gallagher is a true legend - very honest and directly in your face.
Even on his worst day and being fully drunken and coked, Mr.Gallagher could never reach the level of retardness and disgustingness of some clinic-apes.Now go on listening to your awesome Morrissey. lalalala
There is a light that always goes out. Must be you. :rolleyes:

Wrong again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVzthFq66Ng&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDYPxl8IdLo&feature=related

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
Stingray34 said:

No way wrong. Just number 11 and giving brilliant advices.
He's a good guy. Godlike.
He would tell Levi directly into his face that he is a dirty doper, while those awesome clinics' internet heros wouldn't even have the balls to man up on the tiny Levi in real life. I can guarantee you that.

On the list of worst places regarding cycling, CN-Clinic and all its internet heros would be undisputeable number 1 till the end of days.

If you go on like this, I'll just keep on transforming you into sushi. Your choice.

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
Cobblestoned said:
No way wrong. Just number 11 and giving brilliant advices.
He's a good guy. Godlike.
He would tell Levi directly into his face that he is a dirty doper, while those awesome clinics' internet heros wouldn't even have the balls to man up on the tiny Levi in real life. I can guarantee you that.

On the list of worst places regarding cycling, CN-Clinic and all its internet heros would be undisputeable number 1 till the end of days.

If you go on like this, I'll just keep on transforming you into sushi. Your choice.

So you're lying with dogs...itchy yet?

Cobblers, if you really think you're the zing meister...

keep them coming is all I can say

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
Stingray34 said:
So you're lying with dogs...itchy yet?

Cobblers, if you really think you're the zing meister...

keep them coming is all I can say

No, definitely not. I am lying with the cats, who allowed me to life with them in their house.

It's not looking too good for ya.
Look, dude is even wearing a cricket-head, like Mr. Gallagher.
Brilliant move.

ats56698_4dead_stingray.jpg

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
Cobblestoned said:
No, definitely not. I am lying with the cats, who allowed me to life with them in their house.

It's not looking too good for ya.
Look, dude is even wearing a cricket-head, like Mr. Gallagher.
Brilliant move.

ats56698_4dead_stingray.jpg

Cobblers, there's a reason my pool is brown and it's not because I like gravy.

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
pedaling squares said:
2qv8fwi.jpg

Hope this isn't over anyone's line. I figure, we all know the movie and know it's not real, so...

I own 72 firearms and enjoy snuffing things with parents on a daily basis, but I'm not going to stand for depictions of faeces. Uh oh, now way, forget it. Cuz I'm decent.*

*Jooooooo-king:rolleyes:

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
Another superduper-mod marching in to help his crew, posting a toilet pic (another toilet-pic was deleted by a mod earlier btw), hoping not to cross everyone's line - this is really a brilliant move to built your own world and standards. lol

I think, compared to this place, Renton feels quiet clean on his trip down the toilet.

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
Cobblestoned said:
Another superduper-mod marching in to help his crew, posting a toilet pic (another toilet-pic was deleted by a mod earlier btw), hoping not to cross everyone's line - this is really a brilliant move to built your own world and standards. lol

I think, compared to this place, Renton feels quiet clean on his trip down the toilet.

Cobblers, I want to love you, but you make things so hard.

Chill out, man. We're having a little chuckle. You're free, aren't you? You chose to come here. If you don't like things, go find some place more congenial to your views.

Or just don't read some threads. It's easy.

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
pedaling squares said:
You're on to me Cobblestoned. Making fun of Levi Leipheimer is but phase one of my quest for new world domination.

You really need some time outside.

You are stuck in the mud that is bull**** - still accelerating with full power.
Yeah, do a emergency-conference, ban me, and everything will be fine again.
I spent too much time outside. This is why I am able to be annoyed when I enter this place again.
You should spend some time outside to notice the smell in here again.
It's similar to those toilet-sessions, you know.

Now go on enjoying your own awesomeness and style, dear mod.

My definiton of making fun of a cyclist is way different, but just go on. :)
I just feel confirmed and enjoy watching you stepping on the gas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS