• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Things cleaner than Bottle Leipheimer

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fetisoff said:
My room back in college

Komnata.jpg

lmao!!!!!!

A

Anonymous

MacRoadie said:
In my next life, I want to be a pair of glasses...

:D Nice.

I think Nina has many wholesome qualities. You can tell by the look in her eyes. Real 'girl-next-door.'

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
Mrs John Murphy said:
My favourite Tammy story is that what alerted the dope tester is that when the dope tester called round Tammy was in the middle of shaving her beard.

A woman track rider I know had to share a room with her for some reason...that "maintenance" took an hour each morning. I saw her for the first time in the afternoon when the 2 o'clock shadow had set in. I still puke in my mouth seeing those picture, thank you very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS