• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Think before you start a thread

Page 5 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
A

Anonymous

sorry.. i was busy.. didnt get to hand out any awards but i see some have been awarded in my abscence anyway..

Apr 11, 2009
Visit site
El Imbatido said:
If Lance does anything today there willl be a thread about it. I can see it now. "Lance got off the bus today", "Lance scratched his ar5e today", "Lance farted today" etc etc.

But also more importantly: BUMP:)

fatguyinspandex.jpg

Wow, Bert. G.'s power output just went up. Now he can push 20 rpm rather than 50. :D

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
Parrot23 said:
Wow, Bert. G.'s power output just went up. Now he can push 20 rpm rather than 50. :D

That's Cunego when he retires... The little prince baths in luxury, wealth and Italian food. Only problem, as a retiree, he never got new kits and he thought the label one-size-fits-all actually told the truth...:D

A

Anonymous

bloody hell..glad youre not setting the "win a signed columbia jersey" competition.. :eek:

A

Anonymous

180mmCrank said:
0531964-ANQUETIL_POULIDOR.jpg

How about this one...easy peasie nice and squeezy

Someone superimposed Jaques Anquetil into the movie The Wild One.

Do I get to pick now?

TRENDING THREADS