• The Cycling News forum is still looking to add volunteer moderators with. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Thread planning

Page 19 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Has anyone got a thread for the passive racing world championships aka Tour of the Alps up their sleeves?
Working on it.

Warning in advance: I may sound positive about a route after sounding positive about an unrelated race on the same day. I will make sure to see a doctor tomorrow to check whether anything's wrong with me.

nc_GSl.gif

@Samu Cuenca is going to make a thread for the women's Giro.
That's an order!

Although Armchair cyclist never actually issued the ban I asked for, I still don't expect to have a lot of activity on here this week, and I definitely won't have time to study the Giro route in detail. If no one else does it, you'll have my blessing to create a thread, so we'll at least have somewhere to talk about the race.

Reactions: Sandisfan
Although Armchair cyclist never actually issued the ban I asked for, I still don't expect to have a lot of activity on here this week, and I definitely won't have time to study the Giro route in detail. If no one else does it, you'll have my blessing to create a thread, so we'll at least have somewhere to talk about the race.

What? You can't just... not be here. We need you.

• Love
What is normally done for the Olympics? A single topic like we have now, or we create dedicated threads for TT and RR?

For Tokyo we had one for each road race and a combined one for the time trials. I made the latter, because I didn't expect the women's ITT to inspire many posts, since it was on quite early European time. I then slept through it myself, so that didn't exactly boost the interest. This time I assume there will be four threads.

For Tokyo we had one for each road race and a combined one for the time trials. I made the latter, because I didn't expect the women's ITT to inspire many posts, since it was on quite early European time. I then slept through it myself, so that didn't exactly boost the interest. This time I assume there will be four threads.

But it will of course require that someone actually makes the threads. Any volunteers?