• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tirreno -Adriatico stage 2 - Montecatini terme - 165 km

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Dekker_Tifosi said:
Please ban this blatant spammer with his team sky links everywhere

If you weren't joking then please eff off. If you were joking then you picked an uncommonly bad time to make a joke at Dim's expense.
Dim please come back at least in your video posting persona, I selfishly want to watch more racing, and I'm not smart enough to find 'em myself.:eek:

A

Anonymous

The link posting was not actually dim on this occasion, But either he or I will continue to post links to the highlights video's when they are uploaded to the site, usually one to two hours after the race.Link to today's races.

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
maltiv said:
EBH was blocked by some Euskaltel rider who failed (not sure what he was doing, if he crashed or what) with 1k to go.

EBH lost Chris Suttons wheel 2km out, managed to reconnect with the front , but 750 metres from the finish was blocked by a Euskaltel-rider who didn't make it through the curve. Says he feels strong. You ain't seen nothing yet.

Oh, and I can't for the life of me understand that anybody can say anything negative about Dim and his links to TS-material. Dim's the best since sliced bread! If you're disinterested in anything Sky-related stuff, just skip to the next post! :mad:

Susan, if you actually modded well, then you would explain to mr.Hugh that the Sky spammer (not dimspace) message was deleted, explaining my post.

Now Hugh is trying to make me look like a jackass while I had a perfectly good reason to post something about a spammer. (the team sky link poster)\

And for the last time, I was not talking about dimspace. There was a member called Team Sky or something and he was posting Team Sky links disguised under "Next stages here" everywhere.

So don't attack me when I didn't deserve that. Thank you. People seem to lose their head here way too often

Dekker_Tifosi said:
I'm just annoyed that I get attacked for no reason at all because the moderators didn't do their job well. Deleting one post and not deleting the reaction to it. Which caused this mess.

I'm administrator on a dutch cycling forum and I would never let that happen.

The post to which you are referring was not deleted by a mod, but by the user who posted it. He is not a spammer, by the way.

Susan

Dekker_Tifosi said:
I'm just annoyed that I get attacked for no reason at all because the moderators didn't do their job well. Deleting one post and not deleting the reaction to it. Which caused this mess.

normal_internet-seriousbusiness.jpg

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
Dekker_Tifosi said:

Well, forget my last post. See your point. No hard feelings, eh?

TRENDING THREADS