• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tirreno - Adriatico Stage 7: San Benedetto del Tronto: 9,2 kms ITT

Page 5 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Has Nibali this win already locked up?

• No, the skyborg will rise again and catch purito and contador

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
airstream said:
The result was good, right, but the advantage could be larger imo. Froomey made a decisive move only from 900 meters out. Again in my view he could sprint from under Uran earlier and gain more. But he is very conservative so far. Very. Well, apparently, the sweetest things are stored up for le Tour.

I had the impression that he was fading towards the end actually, I think he picked the absolute perfect moment to make his attack on that stage to maximise his advantage. But then, he always looks like could fall off the bike at any time, so who knows? ;)

I'm rooting for Froome anyway though today, would be pretty epic if he can still pull this out.

LaFlorecita said:
10'36".....
found it too, according to other times but cancellaras, it could be faster this year, or some of the guy rode pretty fast this year.

Fabian Cancellara (Swi) RadioShack-Nissan 0:10:36
2 Daniele Bennati (Ita) RadioShack-Nissan 0:00:12
3 Cameron Meyer (Aus) GreenEdge Cycling Team 0:00:16
4 Svein Tuft (Can) GreenEdge Cycling Team
5 Manuele Boaro (Ita) Team Saxo Bank
6 Hayden Roulston (NZl) RadioShack-Nissan 0:00:17
7 Ian Stannard (GBr) Sky Procycling 0:00:18
8 Peter Velits (Svk) Omega Pharma-Quickstep 0:00:20
9 Vincenzo Nibali (Ita) Liquigas-Cannondale
10 Marco Pinotti (Ita) BMC Racing Team 0:00:21
11 Peter Sagan (Svk) Liquigas-Cannondale 0:00:23
12 Maarten Tjallingii (Ned) Rabobank Cycling Team