• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tour de France 2020 | Stage 2 (Nice Haut Pays - Nice, 186 km)

Page 10 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Why is that? What is the ruling here? I thought it would be the one highest placed in GC?

I am surmising they get caught prior to the top of Col d'Eze ofcourse (there are points there too)!

Since they are equal on GC, first over the line passes the other one on GC - and when the climbers classification is equal, the GC position determines the winner......... at least according to the Danish commentators :cool:

Reactions: Breezy1985
I am surmising they get caught prior to the top of Col d'Eze ofcourse (there are points there too)!

Since they are equal on GC, first over the line passes the other one on GC - and when the climbers classification is equal, the GC position determines the winner......... at least according to the Danish commentators :cool:
But Cosnefroy already has 21 places advantage over Perez. He finished 114th yesterday, Perez 135th. So Perez would need to finish 21 (or 22) places ahead of Cosnefroy today.

Reactions: Armchair cyclist

Must be crazy watching cycling with commentators who know what is happening

TRENDING THREADS