• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tour de France - rest day1 round up

Page 10 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
DenisMenchov said:
Hon on Earth do you know that? :p

Michel Wuyts was talking about it during a stage :p

He also has a weak shoulder that has dislocated a lot, that's why he didn't pursue a career in track cycling. And I guess that's why he maybe sucks so much in positioning him self.

funnytanlines said:
i hope this doesn't violate the uci "no needle" policy :D

@albertocontador
Alberto Contador
1:30de bici y descansando con acupuntura pa la rodilla.Today1:30riding&relax,acupuncture for my knee http://yfrog.com/kjfh8fj

scaled.php

Doesn't he know that acupuncture doesn't work...

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
TourOfSardinia said:
A bit Christopher Lambert from which film?
christopher-lambert.jpg

gilbert has been practicing that look. lol, that made have a doulbe take :eek:

i wouldn't know the film. one where he's not dressed for mortal kombat or beowulf. i give up :eek:

what i do think: gilbert is not letting the green jersey go.

Parrulo said:
that knee looks pretty swallowed and thats a not so good looking bruise on the inside of his knee. i guess he really isn't bluffing.

i hope the acupuncture works, i have heard wonders about this kind of treatment for some health problems. a friend of mine used to have terrible chronic insomnia and head aches and acupuncture put it under control.
Riders have used acupuncture for pain relief in ages. I remember American cyclist Jonathan Boyer speaking in Velonews about it in the mid eighties

TRENDING THREADS