• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tour de Langkawi

Page 13 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
El Pistolero said:
Because he wins in Langkawi?

These little races don't tell us much. Pippo Pozzato won an Italian race at the beginning of this season and was nowhere during the Omloop het Nieuwsblad.

Because of the number of races he's winning already in his first year with the pros, sure they have all been in small races that don't have the greatest competition. But it still shows he has a lot of talent.

When do you people ever learn, don't get into an argument with El Pisti. If he happens to react to one of your posts and you totally disagree, just let it go.

Saves you the trouble of following El Pistis legendary train of thought.
Same goes for discussions with Ryo or with past me (2007-2012 RIP him)

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Dekker_Tifosi said:
When do you people ever learn, don't get into an argument with El Pisti. If he happens to react to one of your posts and you totally disagree, just let it go.

Saves you the trouble of following El Pistis legendary train of thought.
Same goes for discussions with Ryo or with past me (2007-2012 RIP him)

Your posts have become even dumber?

Ok then, winning in Langkawi is a great indicator of sprint talent all of a sudden - lol.

Couqard - "I think track is the better school"

BTW, watching highlights of this race with the still camera you really get a better idea of the immense speeds they hit in the sprint than we do in the big races with the camera movement absorbing some of the speed.l

TRENDING THREADS