• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tour de Romandie, Stage 1: Martigny - Leysin, 172.6km

Page 12 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Sasquatch said:
Hardly.

Euskaltel have no GC rider.

More like #epicfailBMC

Why?

Because BMC were doing a lot of work chasing and didn't make any progress. Did the break come back? No. Then BMC failed because they showed their hand and it didn't work out for them!

The onus is on them to keep the time gap in check. They actually did reduce the time gap a fair bit. Watch the race troll!:rolleyes:

Why would Euskatel want to relinquish the lead like that?

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
Contre la montre said:
Then why stick around?

even I didn't expect this. still I really wish brutt now wins this race or even better kvachuk suits organisation well to have a winner like that for havign this parcours. although brutt really deserves it he rides with so much heart

May 12, 2010
Visit site
auscyclefan94 said:
The onus is on them to keep the time gap in check. They actually did reduce the time gap a fair bit. Watch the race troll!:rolleyes:

Because they would lose it anyway.

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
profile-2.jpg

Looks quite undulating.

auscyclefan94 said:

Nonsense. Didn't you notice Castroviejo being dropped? They were going to lose the jersey anyway.

That said, I expected better from Castroviejo.

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Meh, maybe I expected too much from euskatel as hrotha is right in a sense that euskies didn't have a gc rider but I thought they wouldn't of let the gap go out so far.

TRENDING THREADS