Tour de San Luis (2.1) Januari 21-27 (11 WT / 27 teams total)

Page 44 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
May 28, 2012
2,779
0
0
Dekker_Tifosi said:
And while the other TJ has just won a world tour stage race. This TJ still hasn't won any stage-race at the professionals, whilst he is by all standards a far superior stage-racer.

Cycling is funny sometimes
Tejay isn't a winner at all, and he can't help it. Still he's a much better climber and GT-rider than your overhyped Tom-Jelte, as he wouldnt even be top 20 in San Luis. And I wouldn't underestimate TJVG on the hills as well compared to the Dutchman.
 
Pentacycle said:
Tejay isn't a winner at all, and he can't help it. Still he's a much better climber and GT-rider than your overhyped Tom-Jelte, as he wouldnt even be top 20 in San Luis. And I wouldn't underestimate TJVG on the hills as well compared to the Dutchman.
Did you even try to read my post? Didn't I say TJ(vg) is a far superior stage-racer?

besides, Slagter has hardly been hyped, in fact, I would say he's not been hyped by anyone here at all. Nobody saw him do something in TDU, not me, not theyoungest, nobody. Maybe you don't know what the word hyping means.
 
Apr 10, 2011
4,819
0
0
Pentacycle said:
Tejay isn't a winner at all, and he can't help it. Still he's a much better climber and GT-rider than your overhyped Tom-Jelte, as he wouldnt even be top 20 in San Luis. And I wouldn't underestimate TJVG on the hills as well compared to the Dutchman.
Are you serious ? Really ?:rolleyes:
 
Jul 16, 2010
17,463
0
0
Dekker_Tifosi said:
Did you even try to read my post? Didn't I say TJ(vg) is a far superior stage-racer?

besides, Slagter has hardly been hyped, in fact, I would say he's not been hyped by anyone here at all. Nobody saw him do something in TDU, not me, not theyoungest, nobody. Maybe you don't know what the word hyping means.
Lol, I was talking to theyoungest a couple of weeks ago on CN and he said Slagter was the best chance of success for Blanco at the TDU.
 
Apr 10, 2011
4,819
0
0
El Pistolero said:
Lol, I was talking to theyoungest a couple of weeks ago on CN and he said Slagter was the best chance of success for Blanco at the TDU.
That's not overhyping :rolleyes:

It's just saying that he's the most capable rider to achieve success at TdU for Blanco. And looking at the squad before, you'd definitely agree. It ws him or Kelderman as their leaders here... Even the Blanco directors said it themselves.
 
Jul 16, 2010
17,463
0
0
Gloin22 said:
That's not overhyping :rolleyes: lol

It's just saying that he's the most capable rider to achieve success at TdU for Blanco. And looking at the squad before, you'd agree. It ws him or Kelderman as their leaders here...
Read D_T's final sentence. ;)

I'm not surprised he did something here.
 
Apr 10, 2011
4,819
0
0
El Pistolero said:
Read D_T's final sentence. ;)
Okay, admitted ;)

Still, I am sure Dekker when looked at the Blanco squad expected Slagter to be Blanco's leader anyway I think.

And anyway, to main subject no way Slagter was overhyped ever here.
 
The Hitch said:
no. 1 more year without rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrradio popular now:(
When I will listen to "low key Kelly" later.. I will remember RAAAAAAAAAAAADio Popular with nostalgia. Tour de San Luis is a great race for fans who battle the cold and darkness of winter riding.. a little bit of sunshine.. animated by great riders we don't see often fighting for the honor of dueling with the likes of Contador and Tejay who also did their best to make it a real battle
 
Mar 31, 2010
18,137
1
0
in cn.com artile they wrote diaz as being 33 years old :facepalm: :ignorance:

still the best san luis for argentina in years. they won gc, kom, sprint gc and u23 gc _O_
 

ASK THE COMMUNITY