• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tour de Suisse - Stage 2

a5daa7ab457b1877c807ed34bdb2df91.jpg

Video: http://www.tds.ch/de/tourdesuisse/generated/radsport/tds/strecken/2010_strecke2.html

As usual in the Cancellara era of Suisse, they put a mountain in the stage to make it look though, but put it so far from the finish that really, nothing will happen and probably a big group will sprint for victory.

Dekker_Tifosi said:
As usual in the Cancellara era of Suisse, they put a mountain in the stage to make it look though, but put it so far from the finish that really, nothing will happen and probably a big group will sprint for victory.

Stage 6 is pretty tough. The Canc will have a lot of trouble staying with the pure climbers there if he wants to go ftw.

Moose McKnuckles said:
If you look at that profile horizontally, it looks like a face.

I have nothing else to add to this. Pointless mountain mid-stage again.

Well, Switzerland is very hilly so it would be hard to avoid going over mountains sometimes. I see this as a flat stage that just happen to go through some rough terrain.

Sep 25, 2009
Visit site
Dekker_Tifosi said:
Lol the Exqi commentators are terrible again. They expect Rabo to ride for Freire, while Rabobank has only, except freire, guys like Gesink and Mollema there, who will never ride for Freire

Where are you watching it?

Barrus

BANNED
Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Dekker_Tifosi said:
Freire is there, so Sagan normally has no chance

Was not to be taken completely seriously, more of a jab to our forums infatuation with the young rider

Yes, Haussler, great to see him back in a great form

BTW were my eyes deceiving me or was there almost no-one from Liquigas in the front peloton? I couldn't really see it that well due to the lousy picture from my stream

TRENDING THREADS