• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tour de Suisse - Stage 5

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
A

Anonymous

Mellow Velo said:
What's the weather like? BBC are saying 300mm of rain fell in the S of France/Alp region.

Baby Giro up Monte Grappa, yesterday, was awful.....

word i had last night from rusty who is over there is that the weather was pretty awful.

Mar 16, 2009
ellobodelmar.spaces.live.com
TeamSkyFans said:
word i had last night from rusty who is over there is that the weather was pretty awful.

from LA's twitter this morning
Driving to the start of st5. Looks to be pouring rain all day. Up and down course. Uh... Let's all behave out there fellas.

Frutigen, Switzerland

Updated: 4:36 PM CEST on June 16, 2010
Light Rain
58.6 °F / 14.8 °C
Light Rain
Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 57 °F / 14 °C
Wind: 2.0 mph / 3.2 km/h / 0.9 m/s from the WSW
Wind Gust: 6.0 mph / 9.7 km/h

A

Anonymous

Cavendish and hunt having a nice old chat

(I had no idea which cavendish thread to post that in, but its race related so lets keep it here :D)

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
TeamSkyFans said:
Cavendish and hunt having a nice old chat

(I had no idea which cavendish thread to post that in, but its race related so lets keep it here :D)

Yeah I posted that in one the Cav threads. The commentator suggested he might be "mending bridges".

A

Anonymous

awww.. poor baby schleck doesnt know how to dress himself yet

Barrus

BANNED
Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Great idea by Canc, make sure you get to know the result of the football game while you are riding on your bike and show the people at home know who scored :p

Sep 10, 2009
Visit site
Divine Intervention said:
He locked up the brakes and skidded for about 30 meters before hitting the spectators.

I hope there were no kids there.

Unfortunately, it looked like he hit a small kid, dressed in red, standing just off the sidewalk.

Looked bad.

TRENDING THREADS