• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tour de Suisse - Stage 5

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Mellow Velo said:
Boy, that was about as exciting as the weather.
BMC in Shock Win headline.:eek:

They have come to the front, on every climb they think the pace might go up on and slowed it down to tempo.
What does that say, I wonder.

we are coming into some form at the Right time! GO BMC! Go Markus! Hopefully Morabito can go well tomorrow.

Dekker_Tifosi said:
Damn Germans, they always go at the sneakiest moment, just when Maaskant did a huge pull on the front. :(

Burghardt the smartest

+1 Agree Dekker-Tifosi and good to see Team BMC picking up another win this Season............Tomorrow could be Mollema's Day right???

May 14, 2010
Visit site
kurtinsc said:
Cervelo riders upset that a Cervelo rider was crashed out of the race by Cav, perhaps costing him a win.

Not a clean sprint by Cav, and may have cost Haussler a victory... but nobody intentionally crashes himself in a bunch sprint.

Except Theo Bos. Which, by the way, it's kind of ironic, isn't it, that Cervelo is so upset about Cavendish's clumsy mistake, given who their teammate is.

blaxland said:
+1 Agree Dekker-Tifosi and good to see Team BMC picking up another win this Season............Tomorrow could be Mollema's Day right???

Depends how well his night was. According to the Rabo-site Mollema wasn't sure to start yesterday as he caught a flu. Still he did pretty well yesterday so that was positive. I hope he sleeps well and feels better today :)
I'd really love to see him shine.
p.s. weather forecast is pretty bad for today. Hope the riders stay on their bikes during the descents.

Kwibus said:
Depends how well his night was. According to the Rabo-site Mollema wasn't sure to start yesterday as he caught a flu. Still he did pretty well yesterday so that was positive. I hope he sleeps well and feels better today :)
I'd really love to see him shine.
p.s. weather forecast is pretty bad for today. Hope the riders stay on their bikes during the descents.

+1 agree hopefully a good nights rest is all he needs.Maybe a stage win will get him in the TDF sqaud..

TRENDING THREADS