• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tour Down Under - Stage 3: Unley to Stirling, 129km

Page 8 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
theyoungest said:
Not really, I did find this though. ACF doesn't like the celebration... now just wait for his reaction if Kristoff ever celebrates a stage win like this ;)

(let's hope for his sake that the wait won't be too long)

Tour of Qatar, did you see TPAK (The Poor Alexander Kristoff's) nasty fall? It was traumatic for me to watch!

btw, I doubt Kristoff will do something like that!
Roland Rat said:
THAT is the "Bling Boogie"? :confused:

Pathetic. Must try harder. Even jazz hands would be better than that.

:D

I just thought firstly he looked like an idiot and secondly he would of got a time gap if he didn't stuff around.

auscyclefan94 said:
Tour of Qatar, did you see TPAK (The Poor Alexander Kristoff's) nasty fall? It was traumatic for me to watch!

btw, I doubt Kristoff will do something like that!

:D

I just thought firstly he looked like an idiot and secondly he would of got a time gap if he didn't stuff around.
This is how you're supposed to celebrate a stage win, right?

evansgallery-207x300.jpg

auscyclefan94 said:
And it's an aussie!:eek:

I love people from all nations (Nicaraguans excepted)... Just because I'm not a Cadel Evans fan (although I'm also hardly one of his most fervent detractors) and think you can, at times, be on the insufferable side when you get into one of your fanboy 'moods' doesn't mean I don't like Australia or Australians. In fact, I think you're from one of the nicer countries in the world, even if I'll likely never experience Australia in person, since I'm highly prejudiced against visiting a nation where the average insect, arachnid, or arthropod is the size of a small European farm animal.

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Moondance said:
I love people from all nations (Nicaraguans excepted)... Just because I'm not a Cadel Evans fan (although I'm also hardly one of his most fervent detractors) and think you can, at times, be insufferable when you get into one of your fanboy 'moods' doesn't mean I don't like Australia or Australians. In fact, I think you're from one of the nicer countries in the world, even if I'll likely never experience Australia in person, since I'm highly prejudiced against visiting a nation where the average insect, arachnid, or arthropod is the size of a small European farm animal.

Well that's the myth BroDeal tries to make people believe

Aug 18, 2009
Visit site
On the radio last night they were saying that Greipel had been ****ed off. Felt he'd been blocked, and would have won otherwise. In the video it does appear he's caught between Gerrans (I think) and the barriers at a crucial moment.

TRENDING THREADS