• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

The quickest and easiest of all the games to enter.

Name the rider who will have the highest GC position at the end of the race, provided that he
[*]Does not finish in the top ten of any stage,
[*]Does not wear any classification leader jersey
[*]Is not given the award as most combative rider on any day, or overall.

I shall eschew the choice of the rider most historically noted for the title, and shall opt for Jeannesson.

So we have (in their current GC order, after stage 3)

Barguil (unpicked)
Rolland (Postmanhat) s.t.
Van den Broeck (Rote Laterne) s.t.
Frank (Ricco) @ 10"
Reichenbach (Vladimir) @ 11"
Meintjes (Nick C)
Craddock (Kazistuta) @ 17"
Pauwels (Los Brolin)
Sepulveda (Hugo Koblet)
Buchmann (Shalgo)
Kangert (Geraint Too Fast & Ratta Kuningas)
Jeanneson (Armchair Cyclist) @ 26"
Morabito (Del1962) @ 35"
Cherel (Laarsland) @ 48"
Ten Dam (Mike Tichondrius)
Pozzovivo (Gigs98) @ 1'45"
Schleck (Hakkie2) @ 1'49"
Navarro (NairoQ) @ 6'03"
Bennett (JSpear) @ 8'08"

So who will be first to be disqualified?

Kinda miffed that this thread isn't in the PRR though. It was one of the funniest things around last year. Went for quite a few pages too. I think the meta-tour aspect ends up having more entertainment value than the forum game itself.

Re:

MikeTichondrius said:
Kinda miffed that this thread isn't in the PRR though. It was one of the funniest things around last year. Went for quite a few pages too. I think the meta-tour aspect ends up having more entertainment value than the forum game itself.

I had a game, even before the first CQ game, that I had invested dozens of hours in essentially wiped out by the initiation of the games sub-forum: given that its birth cost me so much, I think I should at least acknowledge its existence. What I cannot understand or agree with is the continued presence of the Race Design thread in the PRR section: if that is not about Fantasy, what is?

I would recommend the View new posts access to the forum, so that you see all recently changed threads, regardless of where they are filed.

TRENDING THREADS