• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tour of Flanders Podium Competition

The Ronde van Vlaanderen, or the Tour of Flanders – whatever you want to call it – is the next in our series of Pick-the-Podium competitions.

The prize this time is a Team Katusha jersey signed by the curly-haired wonder himself, Filippo Pozzato. Unfortunately, the ubiquitous intestinal infection has knocked him out of the race, but that doesn't affect the prize!

Here are the rules:

The contest opens at 12 noon (CET) and closes with 10km to go.

One pick per user.

No edits allowed. If you change your mind, delete your first posting and post again.

The first one with the right picks wins.

List the names in the order you think they will place.

Please put only your tips in this thread. Continue the race discussion in the appropriate thread.

If you choose a rider with a common name (like Rodriguez), or there is any chance for confusion (A.Schleck vs. F.Schleck), please give the first name as well.

Good luck!

Susan

Apr 4, 2010
Visit site
Competition

The belgian riders are always favourites for their own race and looking down the list of previous winners confirms their record. I'll go for Bonnen, Cancellera and Flecha. Anyone agree with any of my 1st 2nd, 3rd ?

Apr 4, 2010
Visit site
David millar ?

Are you mad. It's his first time on the cobbles of the race and only races on cobbles in the three days de panne, which he did admittedly win this week but I'd say you're believing the garmin team PR.

TRENDING THREADS