Tour of Utah, Stage 2; TTT 21.75 K

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jun 1, 2011
BroDeal said:
Tommy D for the win.
Tommy D vs. Horner. 37 seconds is a chore. Garmin looks to have a better team as well. VdV could hang for second.

TTs always count in a stage race.

Jun 1, 2011
Zam_Olyas said:
I wasn't there but if you google bart bowen mr armstrong pic comes up :D

Bowen was born in Austin, TX, but grew up in Ruidoso, NM. Armstrong was only on SBM one year. That's some browser you have Mr. Zam.:p

Sep 20, 2011
Don Wilco took it easy today and still found his way to the top. The best cyclist since, well, bicycles were invented.

May 27, 2010
I think what we learned today is that a) its better to be a domestic team with 8 riders than a protour team with 6 (for a TTT anyways) and b) who'da thunk that Levi would lose a minute to Paco in a TTT?

Jun 1, 2011
1. Christian Vandevelde. (GAR) 22;35
2 Tommy Danielson (GAR) st
3 Dave Zabriskie (GAR) st
4 Peter Stetina (GAR) st
5 Wilco Kelderman (Rab) 32
6 Steven Krujiswijk (Rab) st.
7. Chris Horner (RSN) 37
8. George Bennett (RSN) st.
9. Matthew Busche (RSN) st.

GC placement from the top three teams in the TTT.

Wow, missed Stetina on the first pass. Garmin Juggernaut.

But with time bonuses in place, I guess race is on. Garmin still have some work cut out for Tommy D or VdV. Stetina could factor as a player as well.

Did Radio Shack live to fight another day? The Wilco factor? Sutherland not down and out?

Stay tuned.

Jun 1, 2011
never-nude said:
I think what we learned today is that a) its better to be a domestic team with 8 riders than a protour team with 6 (for a TTT anyways) and b) who'da thunk that Levi would lose a minute to Paco in a TTT?
RSNT rode four and droped them down two five with 1.5 laps and still took third. Except that was their tactic.

Jun 1, 2011
BillytheKid said:
1. Christian Vandevelde. (GAR) 22;35
2 Tommy Danielson (GAR) st
3 Dave Zabriskie (GAR) st
4 Peter Stetina (GAR) 30
5 Wilco Kelderman (Rab) 32
6 Steven Krujiswijk (Rab) st.
7. Chris Horner (RSN) 37
8. George Bennett (RSN) st.
9. Matthew Busche (RSN) st.
Oops.:eek:

Apr 19, 2010
Leo König: "I hope we had yesterday enough bad luck for whole race. After first 6 teams, we had fastest time and 10 other teams, that started after us rode faster for one reason, the wind stopped blowing. The impact of wind was really huge... someone just had bad luck"

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS