• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tragic News

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Ah crud. Devastating news. I remember his tagname, and that avatar I'll not forget now for a long time. Many condolences to family and friends. RIP Craig. You will be missed!
image.php

Jul 23, 2009
Visit site
What an awful shock to read this. Just gutted. As much as you can tell about a person from a forum, well Craig just seemed like someone you would want to ride with.

RIP Craig, and take care out there guys and girls.

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
Simply horrible news. Craig presented himself on these very pages with a trademark energy, enthusiasm, and uncommon wisdom. I'm so sorry to read of this loss.

Jan 2, 2010
Visit site
So sad:(

Craig was always really helpful and friendly to new people around here who were just starting to learn about cycling. He was also really funny sometimes.

I remember his response when The Swordsman died and it seems so surreal.

May 25, 2010
Visit site
Posting on behalf on ram who is suspended atm:

&quot said:
A tragic loss, top bloke, knew his sport, loved some fun, we had some brilliant interactions here and I'd have loved to have shared a pint with him.

Rest in peace Craig

Jul 20, 2011
Visit site
Ramjam, who unfortunately got himself banned at a bad time asked me to post this for him.

A tragic loss, top bloke, knew his sport, loved some fun, we had some brilliant interactions here and I'd have loved to have shared a pint with him.

Rest in peace Craig

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Incredibly sad news. He came across as a genuinely top bloke, and it is tragic that he has been taken so young. My thoughts and prayers are with his family.

Those photo's from his funeral choked me up :(

Oct 18, 2009
Visit site
completely shocked. I'm lost for words.
One of my favorite posters. And he was the nicest one. We used to discuss a lot about our races.
I'm so so sad... :(

airstream

BANNED
Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
very sad. :( he was a great cycling enthusiast and it seemed to me, unlike many of us, he prefered to ride his bike more than to discuss about sometimes overly debatable racing topics...

deep condolence to all his relatives and friends.

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Such a sad thing, it truly is awful that something so simple and innocent can be so dangerous, my thoughts and prayers go out to Craig and his family and friends.

TRENDING THREADS