• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Transfers and Rumours 2012 > 2013

Page 157 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Status
Not open for further replies.
jens_attacks said:
beppe conti coming again with the crack cocaine stuff:

cancellara will try to beat the hour record after firenze worlds. at montichiari velodrome
cancellara probably to iam next year
alejandro valverde to euskaltel....or to an italian team lol

nothing on di luca damn it

He comes up with amazing things...i got the link but couldn't get to play it to listen

Mar 26, 2009
www.ciclismo-espresso.com
jens_attacks said:
beppe conti coming again with the crack cocaine stuff:

cancellara will try to beat the hour record after firenze worlds. at montichiari velodrome
cancellara probably to iam next year
alejandro valverde to euskaltel....or to an italian team lol

nothing on di luca damn it

Actually he didnt confirm Cancellara to do it, but his team manager pushing on him doing it.
Althought Beppe Conti is well known for saying "Cancellara" and "hour record" in same sentence almost 1 time a day. :D
He's dreaming of it.

About Balaverde, he said Movistar is closing.....:confused:

beppe conti:

squinzi to bring back mapei in the game. cancellara the leader of the team
sagan had a little arguing going with the cannondale bosses because of maia incident

and some news about ulissi which i won't comment because i'm piszed off that beppe delivered those and not some about danilo di luca...

ok something that he's wanted not only by sky but by orica too.

jens_attacks said:
beppe conti:

squinzi to bring back mapei in the game. cancellara the leader of the team
sagan had a little arguing going with the cannondale bosses because of maia incident

and some news about ulissi which i won't comment because i'm piszed off that beppe delivered those and not some about danilo di luca...

ok something that he's wanted not only by sky but by orica too.

Definite crack addict.

Oct 18, 2009
Visit site
Michele said:
Actually he didnt confirm Cancellara to do it, but his team manager pushing on him doing it.
Althought Beppe Conti is well known for saying "Cancellara" and "hour record" in same sentence almost 1 time a day. :D
He's dreaming of it.

About Balaverde, he said Movistar is closing.....:confused:

Do you have links? This is the only news I could find regarding this issue and they're saying that they'll extend the sponsorship for at least one year but official announcement will be made before the start of the Giro.

http://www.velonation.com/News/ID/14226/Movistar-expected-to-extend-its-sponsorship-of-WorldTour-team-into-2014.aspx

Mapei back in business would be the best cycling news ever.
Best team kit, and best bikes EVER.

I want this again:

3292629558_8d82415290_o.jpg

Apr 14, 2013
Visit site
jens_attacks said:
beppe conti's radiocorsa:

sagan has an offer of 4 milllions euros/year for three years from BMC
fabian refused IAM and expect squinzi and mapei
cavendish wants renshaw at all costs
I believe the first (maybe not 4 millions, but I expect them to offer him a big contract) and the third, but the second one seems a little bit strange. When Squinzi retired, he said he'll never come back in cycling. Ok, people change over the years, but I really don't see this happening. Beside Beppe Conti, is there any other source for this? Where does this guy gets this kind of ideas?:D

Swarley said:
I believe the first (maybe not 4 millions, but I expect them to offer him a big contract) and the third, but the second one seems a little bit strange. When Squinzi retired, he said he'll never come back in cycling. Ok, people change over the years, but I really don't see this happening. Beside Beppe Conti, is there any other source for this? Where does this guy gets this kind of ideas?:D

The first thing would/should mean that Gilbert would leave Bmc and probably would be back at Lotto's No.1 captain wouldn't it?

Apr 14, 2013
Visit site
staubsauger said:
The first thing would/should mean that Gilbert would leave Bmc and probably would be back at Lotto's No.1 captain wouldn't it?
Don't know. The only rumours are that Lotto wants Gallopin for the Classics, to team up with Vanendert.

JRanton said:
And Greipel and his train are all resigning (taking up a lot of budget).

Well, Gilbert surely wouldn't go back to FDJ. And for some reason I also couldn't see a spot or enough money for him at Quick Step.

Blanco (If still existing) would probably still rely on the Dutch boys (Slagter, Mollema), altough they already have a Belgian as cobbled classics leader.

Argos might be an option, but they are just so super weak.

Vacansoleil might be a good bet. They are a BeNeLux team and really need a true Ardennes leader within their fashions. But they need to secure sponsorship + budget for the upcoming season yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS