Transfers and Rumours 2016 > 2017

Page 122 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Mar 31, 2010
18,136
2
0
Re: Re:

Dazed and Confused said:
Ryo Hazuki said:
Brullnux said:
GenericBoonenFan said:
Alexandre B. said:
TJ Sport becomes UAE Abu Dhabi and got a WT license.
I don't know if this is worse or better than the original plan.
Worse probably, gives even more power and importance to oil barons.
there are no oil barons in the UAE :rolleyes:
yea, all dates and oil from the palm tree......
if you don't know what you are talking about it's better to stay silent....
 
Mar 31, 2010
18,136
2
0
Re: Re:

StryderHells said:
Ryo Hazuki said:
Brullnux said:
GenericBoonenFan said:
Alexandre B. said:
TJ Sport becomes UAE Abu Dhabi and got a WT license.
I don't know if this is worse or better than the original plan.
Worse probably, gives even more power and importance to oil barons.
there are no oil barons in the UAE :rolleyes:
A third of the UAE GDP is from oil revenues so you could argue that the UAE is one giant oil Barron.
if you are deluded by drugs perhaps. indonesia's third largest revenue is from oil and I've never heard anyone calling it an oil country.
 
Re: Re:

Ryo Hazuki said:
StryderHells said:
Ryo Hazuki said:
there are no oil barons in the UAE :rolleyes:
A third of the UAE GDP is from oil revenues so you could argue that the UAE is one giant oil Barron.
if you are deluded by drugs perhaps. indonesia's third largest revenue is from oil and I've never heard anyone calling it an oil country.

Oil makes up roughly 10% of Indonesia's GDP (and going down thanks to aging oil fields) compared to the UAE's 75%, so I'm a little confused to the point you are trying to make here :confused:
 
Re: Re:

StryderHells said:
Ryo Hazuki said:
StryderHells said:
Ryo Hazuki said:
there are no oil barons in the UAE :rolleyes:
A third of the UAE GDP is from oil revenues so you could argue that the UAE is one giant oil Barron.
if you are deluded by drugs perhaps. indonesia's third largest revenue is from oil and I've never heard anyone calling it an oil country.

Oil makes up roughly 10% of Indonesia's GDP (and going down thanks to aging oil fields) compared to the UAE's 75%, so I'm a little confused to the point you are trying to make here :confused:
The president only controls about 100 mln barrels oil reserves but I guess that's not called a baron.. :rolleyes:
 
Re: Re:

Ikbengodniet said:
StryderHells said:
Ryo Hazuki said:
StryderHells said:
Ryo Hazuki said:
there are no oil barons in the UAE :rolleyes:
A third of the UAE GDP is from oil revenues so you could argue that the UAE is one giant oil Barron.
if you are deluded by drugs perhaps. indonesia's third largest revenue is from oil and I've never heard anyone calling it an oil country.

Oil makes up roughly 10% of Indonesia's GDP (and going down thanks to aging oil fields) compared to the UAE's 75%, so I'm a little confused to the point you are trying to make here :confused:
The president only controls about 100 mln barrels oil reserves but I guess that's not called a baron.. :rolleyes:
I wouldn't exactly call Joko Widodo an oil barron just because Indonesia has a state owned Oil and Gas company. Anyway it still doesn't change the fact that Indonesia isn't an oil country with such a low output compared to the UAE which is an oil country.
 
Paul Voss has this status on his Twitter : Ex-Pro but not yet retired rider // Thinker // Founder PAUL VOSS DEVELOPMENT TEAM .
Surprised that he wasn't able to find a decent contract for 2017. Strong and versatile rider. Egor Silin is another one I think is still without a team? I heard some rumours that he was going to Astana, but I think they have completed their squad for 2017 now.
 
Re:

vladimir said:
Paul Voss has this status on his Twitter : Ex-Pro but not yet retired rider // Thinker // Founder PAUL VOSS DEVELOPMENT TEAM .
Surprised that he wasn't able to find a decent contract for 2017. Strong and versatile rider. Egor Silin is another one I think is still without a team? I heard some rumours that he was going to Astana, but I think they have completed their squad for 2017 now.
Yeah, I'm quite surprised by this as well, he had his best season this year. But there are still some quite notable riders on the market without a contract: Txurruka and Kadri for instance - both should at least be able to show the jersey in some futile breakaway attempts.
 
Re: Re:

StryderHells said:
Ikbengodniet said:
The president only controls about 100 mln barrels oil reserves but I guess that's not called a baron.. :rolleyes:
I wouldn't exactly call Joko Widodo an oil barron just because Indonesia has a state owned Oil and Gas company. Anyway it still doesn't change the fact that Indonesia isn't an oil country with such a low output compared to the UAE which is an oil country.
I was talking about UAE..
But anyhow, who cares :)
 
Re: Re:

StryderHells said:
Ryo Hazuki said:
StryderHells said:
Ryo Hazuki said:
there are no oil barons in the UAE :rolleyes:
A third of the UAE GDP is from oil revenues so you could argue that the UAE is one giant oil Barron.
if you are deluded by drugs perhaps. indonesia's third largest revenue is from oil and I've never heard anyone calling it an oil country.

Oil makes up roughly 10% of Indonesia's GDP (and going down thanks to aging oil fields) compared to the UAE's 75%, so I'm a little confused to the point you are trying to make here :confused:
That's too polite an answer. He just insulted you, there's no point, as usual.
 
Re: Re:

Ikbengodniet said:
StryderHells said:
Ikbengodniet said:
The president only controls about 100 mln barrels oil reserves but I guess that's not called a baron.. :rolleyes:
I wouldn't exactly call Joko Widodo an oil barron just because Indonesia has a state owned Oil and Gas company. Anyway it still doesn't change the fact that Indonesia isn't an oil country with such a low output compared to the UAE which is an oil country.
I was talking about UAE..
But anyhow, who cares :)
Hahaha! My bad on that one :D
 
Re: Re:

BigMac said:
StryderHells said:
Ryo Hazuki said:
StryderHells said:
Ryo Hazuki said:
there are no oil barons in the UAE :rolleyes:
A third of the UAE GDP is from oil revenues so you could argue that the UAE is one giant oil Barron.
if you are deluded by drugs perhaps. indonesia's third largest revenue is from oil and I've never heard anyone calling it an oil country.

Oil makes up roughly 10% of Indonesia's GDP (and going down thanks to aging oil fields) compared to the UAE's 75%, so I'm a little confused to the point you are trying to make here :confused:
That's too polite an answer. He just insulted you, there's no point, as usual.
I'm know he did but I'm not much into mud slinging matches
 
Jun 30, 2014
7,060
1
0
Jan 21, 2014
127
0
0
Mayomaniac said:
el chava said:
Kevin Rivera, 18 year old supertalent (apparently) from Costa Rica signs with the man Savio :

http://www.tuttobiciweb.it/2017/01/04/96869/androni-sidermec-rivera-savio-costarica

Also, Seb Minard & Alexander Kolobnev retires
Savio has signed a ton of young talents.
According to the article he has the highest VO2 Max that Michele Bartoli has ever seen and just like Bernal he has signed a 4 year contract with Savio.
every year il principe savio signs a young sudamerican gun with the highest VO2max ever
that is advertising; anyway i wish all the best to the young tico
the manager is the same of bernal and sosa ...
 

ASK THE COMMUNITY