Teams & Riders Transfers and Rumours 2019 > 2020

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jun 14, 2017
124
0
0
Sepp Kuss, Koen Bouwman and Antwan Tolhoek renewed with Jumbo Visma.
Valentin Madouas renewed with Groupama.
Nathan Van Hooydonck renewed with CCC.
 
Re: Re:

PedroMonteiro said:
Jancouver said:
PedroMonteiro said:
https://twitter.com/RenaudB31/status/1131122778478743553

Bennett go to Katusha next year!
And Kittel to Bora :eek:
I think no. Kittel must "relaunch" career in DSQ.
I think it could easily be between them and Ineos as I believe only them AG2R and Movistar employ a staff psychiatrist which would be a great benefit to someone like Kittel who appears to have these issues. Ineos in particular has both the riders to provide him with a great leadout and a relatively low pressure situation in which to relaunch his career.
 
Jun 14, 2017
124
0
0
Re: Re:

MatParker117 said:
PedroMonteiro said:
Jancouver said:
PedroMonteiro said:
https://twitter.com/RenaudB31/status/1131122778478743553

Bennett go to Katusha next year!
And Kittel to Bora :eek:
I think no. Kittel must "relaunch" career in DSQ.
I think it could easily be between them and Ineos as I believe only them AG2R and Movistar employ a staff psychiatrist which would be a great benefit to someone like Kittel who appears to have these issues. Ineos in particular has both the riders to provide him with a great leadout and a relatively low pressure situation in which to relaunch his career.
I think it will not go to a2gr, bardet is the only team leader for the tour, he would not like a sprinter there.
In the ineos the possibility of going to the tour is less than zero.
Viviani must leave the DSQ, Kittel can easily lead the team in the tour if regain the level
 
Is UAE-Emirates still interested in Primoz Roglic next year? Perfect team for him, with a couple of Slovenians and teammates that can follow his aggressive moves. I think Jumbo-Visma is more keen on developing younger (Dutch) riders.
 
Jun 14, 2017
124
0
0
Re:

MatParker117 said:
https://mobile.twitter.com/inrng/status/1131448350430105601?s=19

Viviani to Bora, Bennett to Movistar/Ineos.
I think it impossible Viviani in Bora. Bennett needs a team to his side in the sprint, thing that INEOS and MOVISTAR can't give to him.
 
Re: Re:

PedroMonteiro said:
MatParker117 said:
https://mobile.twitter.com/inrng/status/1131448350430105601?s=19

Viviani to Bora, Bennett to Movistar/Ineos.
I think it impossible Viviani in Bora. Bennett needs a team to his side in the sprint, thing that INEOS and MOVISTAR can't give to him.
Ineos definitely can, Owain Doull, Luke Rowe, Filippo Ganna, Leo Basso, Chris Lawless & Gianni Moscon would be a great leadout. Substitute one or two of them for a couple of GC guys as it's a great one week stage racing team
 
Jun 14, 2017
124
0
0
Re: Re:

MatParker117 said:
PedroMonteiro said:
MatParker117 said:
https://mobile.twitter.com/inrng/status/1131448350430105601?s=19

Viviani to Bora, Bennett to Movistar/Ineos.
I think it impossible Viviani in Bora. Bennett needs a team to his side in the sprint, thing that INEOS and MOVISTAR can't give to him.
Ineos definitely can, Owain Doull, Luke Rowe, Filippo Ganna, Leo Basso, Chris Lawless & Gianni Moscon would be a great leadout. Substitute one or two of them for a couple of GC guys as it's a great one week stage racing team
Okay, you're right, but bennett should be looking for a team to take him for TOUR DE FRANCE, not the money the Ineos can give.
 
Re: Re:

MatParker117 said:
PedroMonteiro said:
MatParker117 said:
https://mobile.twitter.com/inrng/status/1131448350430105601?s=19

Viviani to Bora, Bennett to Movistar/Ineos.
I think it impossible Viviani in Bora. Bennett needs a team to his side in the sprint, thing that INEOS and MOVISTAR can't give to him.
Ineos definitely can, Owain Doull, Luke Rowe, Filippo Ganna, Leo Basso, Chris Lawless & Gianni Moscon would be a great leadout. Substitute one or two of them for a couple of GC guys as it's a great one week stage racing team
Yes, but they're unlikely to take many helpers for him in any stage race of decent stature.
 
Jun 14, 2017
124
0
0
Re: Re:

Salvarani said:
del1962 said:
Good teams for Bennet are CCC, Katusha and Dimension Data

I think he would get to ride the races he wants to
Not really "good teams" though
Katusha is the best choice:
Alex Dowsett - an animal to work in the plan;
Jenthe Bierman - TOP10 in a GIRO stage, working man;
Viacheslav Kuznetsov - rapid men to work;
Mads Würtz Schmidt - An athlete who had good potential did nothing at Katusha but could be one of Bennett's launcher.
Marco Haller - Very important man for the various sprint that passed through Katusha, will continue to be, TOP10 in the German classic that precedes the GIRO;
Jens Debusschere - was part of the Lotto convoy for years;
Rick Zabel - Very good launcher for anyone, winner of a stage in Yorkshire.
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Libertine Seguros Professional Road Racing 3
Similar threads
The Cycling Transfer Market

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS