• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

travis meyer national jersey

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site
requesting a picture of trav meyer in his national champ jersey designed by garmin. remember seeing it at a press conference at the tdu but cannot find it.
picture of boonen topless to person who delivers!

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
24602_10150166843365338_882065337_11852980_3984981_n.jpg

Travey in his kit

Jul 10, 2009
Visit site
Miroire du Cyclisme has what has turned out to be the wrong national Ozzie National Champ's jersey.* Someone mocked up one that was a regular G-T jersey, but instead of blue and orange, used green and yellow. It looked pretty cool, but I like this one better. I'm more old school, and think that what you wear during the year should look like what you received on the podium.

Totally agree about Frank Schleck never taking his shirt off again!

*MdC has done a great job blocking out right click, even with Firefox, so I can't post the link.

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
Black-Balled said:
Did you ever stop to think that perhaps everyone's legs are too long?

What does the length of their legs have to do with anything? You know there is more than one size of cycling shorts right?

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
Black-Balled said:
Why are you always blaming the shorts?

Rule #3. Shorts will extend approximately 2/3rds of the way down the upper leg and will contain a compression band at the bottom (distinct in colour). In NO CONDITION shall they extend any further!

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
Andrichuk said:
Rule #3. Shorts will extend approximately 2/3rds of the way down the upper leg and will contain a compression band at the bottom (distinct in colour). In NO CONDITION shall they extend any further!

I see, said the blind man...
img-thing

Apr 29, 2009
Visit site
BroDeal said:
Yup. I do not like these super long shorts that have come into vogue. They lead to ridiculously low tan lines. Lengthen them by ten or twelve centimeters and they would go right over the knee, making them equivalent to cycling knickers.

Yep. Not only do long shorts look odd, but if I'm going to train for hours I at least want a decent tan to show for it.

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
Beech Mtn said:
Frank Schleck needs to put his shirt on. RIGHT NOW. And never take it off again. Not even to shower.

lol!

That mean tan line suggests it rarely does come off. The guy is head, lungs/heart, and two feet, and that's about it.

TRENDING THREADS