• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tricycle Conversion Kits

May 11, 2009
Visit site
I'm looking for a bolt on tricycle conversion kit - two rear wheels - 700 or 650 wheels or similar - lightweight. Who manufactures or sells these kits for racing/touring use?
Thanks.

A

Anonymous

???

If you start sucking your thumb again there is a little cage thing you can put on it to break the habit, Thought you should know.

Mar 4, 2009
Visit site
Hi avanti,

I don't know of any kits off the top of my head but I do know that sort of thing has a bit of a cult following in the UK. You might want to consider posting a message on our sister site, BikeRadar.com, where there is more of a UK-centric audience.

May 11, 2009
Visit site
James Huang said:
Hi avanti,

I don't know of any kits off the top of my head but I do know that sort of thing has a bit of a cult following in the UK. You might want to consider posting a message on our sister site, BikeRadar.com, where there is more of a UK-centric audience.

Thanks for the suggestion.

I am also watching the UK Ebay site