• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

TRIVIA MONDAY is here!

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
For the winter of 2010-11 Trivia Monday is back!!! The concept is simple "Test yourself and have fun learning what you do and do not know about Pro-cycling history." Every Monday from November to March CyclingRevealed will offer a new Pro-cycling Quiz of 5 questions.

Trivia Monday QUIZZES: http://www.cyclingrevealed.com/trivia/triviaindex.htm

Trivia Monday RULES: http://www.cyclingrevealed.com/trivia/Contest/triviarules10.htm

Special Note: when you take a quiz you will be part of CR's overall standings. But keep in mind that you may also take part of a separate (smaller) trivia group standing. Currently we have Podium Cafe, Just Cycling, CCB, and Bike Talk Radio (and now hopefully a CyclingNews group) but more clubs, bike shops and blogs are encouraged to compete. Please feel free to join a group of friends in your own Special Group and list your group at sign-in. Who’s the most knowledgeable in your bike shop?

May 24, 2010
Visit site
12 points....and very annoyed!! I play as my alterego Slapshot in the Just cycling league and nailed third overall last year. That wasn't an easy start!!

A

Anonymous

How is my score 3, when the final answer is worth 5 pts and I know i got that right.. Me thinks its broken, or doesnt work AT ALL in opera.

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
To Team Sky Fan...

I am always very interested in correcting broken links. However after investigating your question 5 answer, it was indeed incorrect. Close but incorrect.

Quiz #1 was tougher than I had thought, so don't get discouraged by your 3 point score.

TRENDING THREADS