• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Trofeo Mallorca 2010 7th-11th Feb

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Apr 19, 2009
Visit site
Mellow Velo said:
It's in my first post, that set up the thread!
Not live, but 20 minutes of highlights.
It's on twice each day, at around 1-2am CET, repeated 11-45am ish CET.
I watched it this morning.
Where it says en directe, click on IB 3 tele, in the top right hand corner and it will play the station all day.
You will find a full tv programme guide there, too.

Thank you. I obviously didn't search well enough. Shame on me :eek:

Aug 6, 2009
Visit site
craig1985 said:
More guys finish outside the time limit and plenty thought that the team car was the best option.

Is that what HD means? That the rider finish outside the time limit? I've been trying to figure those acronyms out and DNF is easy, but I couldn't find out what HD meant.

May 6, 2009
Visit site
Cerberus said:
Is that what HD means? That the rider finish outside the time limit? I've been trying to figure those acronyms out and DNF is easy, but I couldn't find out what HD meant.

Yeah. I'm just using the English language version. Good thing about cycling is that pick up little bits of French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch etc.

TRENDING THREADS