• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Troll Poll

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
A

Anonymous

I mean, I think any reasonable person would agree that someone who has been banned multiple times and used a different name each time would likely have more than one name going at a time. Surely reasonable people can agree on this, no?

Sprocket01

BANNED
Oct 5, 2009
Visit site
Thoughtforfood said:
If your reading comprehension were sufficient, you would see that I was making the point that ANYONE who has admitted to posting under multiple names would also be very suspect of having more than one current identity!

Not if that person openly comes back and tells everyone who they are, silly. It's must less likely that type of person would bother with sock accounts.

Glad to put this one to bed.

Sprocket01

BANNED
Oct 5, 2009
Visit site
Thoughtforfood said:
I mean, I think any reasonable person would agree that someone who has been banned multiple times and used a different name each time would likely have more than one name going at a time. Surely reasonable people can agree on this, no?

The first time I came back the name was different because I didn't want to get banned again, but then I thought 'sod it' and just came back as the same person with obvious clues in the name. What's the point in pretending to be someone else? Doesn't appeal to me. Every poster should know the history of the person they are talking to.

Sprocket01

BANNED
Oct 5, 2009
Visit site
Hugh Januss said:
BTW Sprocket how did your 2:30 AM chicken cho.. I mean eating go?

There seems to be a lot of interest in my eating and sleeping habits in this forum. I might have to start a twitter account to keep people informed.

Aug 16, 2009
Visit site
Sprocket01 said:
There seems to be a lot of interest in my eating and sleeping habits in this forum. I might have to start a twitter account to keep people informed.

Yes, I am very interested in what you do particularly what you do in bed;). Please keep me informed and I can take matters into my own hands.

PS. Did you know that Lance is already training on the 2010 tour route, that guy is wonderful

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
WonderLance said:
Yes, I am very interested in what you do particularly what you do in bed;). Please keep me informed and I can take matters into my own hands.

PS. Did you know that Lance is already training on the 2010 tour route, that guy is wonderful

I know this may sound far to logical for the forum....but if you are interested what sprocket01 is doing in bed....send him a PM, he seems like a caring sharing kinda fella...;)

Yes, Lance is all wonderful, thanks for reminding us all - lol

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Dr. Maserati said:
I have negotiated a prize for the best troll.

Michelob Ultra® the beer of choice of former Tour de France winner Lance Armstrong have kindly offered:

1st Prize: A 6 pack of Michelob Ultra® .

2nd Prize: A years supply of Michelob Ultra® .

Employees and/or interns of Public Strategies are excempt from entering this competition.

thanks for the Laugh Doc! :D

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
WonderLance said:

Yes, and i can see pigs flying in the sky.

A

Anonymous

Trying to get this straight.

Arbiter was Ban Pro Cycling who was British Pounds Cycling who is Sprocket01 who will be?

I just want to know who is Italiano?

A

Anonymous

i wanna know what happened to that fellow who started hundreds of threads, whos name i cant remember... what is he called now..

A

Anonymous

dimspace said:
i wanna know what happened to that fellow who started hundreds of threads, whos name i cant remember... what is he called now..

Robert Merivile or something like that?

dimspace said:

Hibernating until next july;) Actually if Lance does ok in the first gt of next season ie. Tour Of California:D he might wake a little early. Also there is a possibility he might wake early in June if he does good in the Dauphine.

But no need to get worried about him for about 8 and a bit months.

TRENDING THREADS