• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Trolls

So it looks like quarterpounder is the notorious troll and Internet kook Tom Morris, AKA Flyer, the same troll that kept getting banned under various usernames when this site started. Now he appears to be trying the slower, more subtle trolling approach.

BigBoat hijacks every other thread with details about doping technique that have nothing to do with the thread.

And now the two appear to be tag team trolling.

Nice.

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
I'm thinking quaterpounder is Flyer and actually a little while back thought that bigboat was as well, could they be one in the same?

Wouldn't surprise me.

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
BroDeal said:
So it looks like quarterpounder is the notorious troll and Internet kook Tom Morris, AKA Flyer, the same troll that kept getting banned under various usernames when this site started. Now he appears to be trying the slower, more subtle trolling approach.

BigBoat hijacks every other thread with details about doping technique that have nothing to do with the thread.

And now the two appear to be tag team trolling.

Nice.

Hey I thought you were a troll! :eek:

Mar 19, 2009
Visit site
I never took Flyer as a troll, he never tried to upset people just told the truth. They were upset by FACTS, not Flyer. When they realized he was right they blocked that thought process out by lying and denying to themselves and the forum.

Are you supposed to LIE to everyone everywhere even under anonomous screen names just to make them feel better?

Is being realistic, being a troll then? What about "trust but verify?"

You see there are all these "doping appologist" blogs that lie and distort >>>>> my goal is not to distort at all but to be honest.