• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

TV Shows: 'Survivor' Thread (Spoilers)

Thought i'd start a thread about Survivor. 20 seasons and still chugging along. Apparently seasons 21 and 22 have been confirmed.

The latest season has me more hooked than ever. Survivor: Heroes Vs Villains. It is gonna be epic. 20 of the best players are back including: Boston Rob, Evil Russell, Coach, Jerri, Parvati, James, Tom, JT, Rupert.

I've already seen the first 5 episodes even though crappy Australia is still something like 3 weeks behind:( Anyone else been watching? What are your thoughts?, your favourite players?, which side are you on? Who do you want to win? etc

Personally i like the villains team because it has my two favourite players in it. Boston Rob and Russell Hantz. From what i could see from the trailer for the next episode it seems like there is going to be a play for control of the Villains team by Russell. Rob is leader at the moment but Russell is trying to gain followers with his Immunity idol. I think it is gonna be an awesome episode.

So far the Heroes have been a mess, letting their alliances get in the way and they just can't pull it together for the challenges. And also James is injured. What the Heroes need is a challenge without a puzzle in it because Boston Rob is easily the best at them.

What are your thoughts??

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
El Imbatido said:
Thought i'd start a thread about Survivor. 20 seasons and still chugging along. Apparently seasons 21 and 22 have been confirmed.<snip>

<end of snip>
What are your thoughts??

The locals here are not pleased. CBS, which airs Survivor here has bought the rights to televise the National Collegiate Athletic Association's basketball tournament, known in the U.S. as March Madness. Maybe CBS can squeeze in an episode between basketball games.

Feb 14, 2010
Visit site
auscyclefan94 said:
Russell is awesome. So should of won last season!

I hated the guy and I hated the guy and I wanted him off my TV. Then he started finding one hidden immunity idol after another with no clues, and he was like some sort of Survivor Savante, so I had to watch to see what he'd do next. This time hiding the machete was evil, but he's up against way more skilled and savvy players than before.

I still hate Coach, even though they're trying to show him in a different light. The same with Randy. I love Amanda and Parvati. Tom is obnoxious this time around - I liked him before. I still like James, but he had a pretty intense episode early on. Rupert had that early injury and hasn't had much air time. I wonder of he still does all the fishing and stuff? I really liked J.T. his first season, but he's lost some integrity since then.

CBS has the NCAA Tourney every year. There is an episode of Survivor on Wednesday, but I don't know if it's regular or a recap.

If you ever have problems getting episodes, ninjavideo.net posts them a few hours after air. I don't have a TV, so I end up watching pretty much everything there.

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
theswordsman said:
I hated the guy and I hated the guy and I wanted him off my TV. Then he started finding one hidden immunity idol after another with no clues, and he was like some sort of Survivor Savante, so I had to watch to see what he'd do next. This time hiding the machete was evil, but he's up against way more skilled and savvy players than before.

I still hate Coach, even though they're trying to show him in a different light. The same with Randy. I love Amanda and Parvati. Tom is obnoxious this time around - I liked him before. I still like James, but he had a pretty intense episode early on. Rupert had that early injury and hasn't had much air time. I wonder of he still does all the fishing and stuff? I really liked J.T. his first season, but he's lost some integrity since then.

CBS has the NCAA Tourney every year. There is an episode of Survivor on Wednesday, but I don't know if it's regular or a recap.

If you ever have problems getting episodes, ninjavideo.net posts them a few hours after air. I don't have a TV, so I end up watching pretty much everything there.

Parvati=snake
Amanda=fake
JT= Tries to put on a mr nice guy image. he's really not
james= bit too intense
Coach=arrogant
Russell=genius

Feb 14, 2010
Visit site
This thread is pretty much dead in its tracks. I'm not sure of the motivation for a couple of the posts, but in terms of conversation, this thread is kind of dysfunctional so far. Once I was having an animated chat with a co-worker as I returned the latest Harry Potter book. Another co-worker stepped up, listened for a bit, then said, "I don't read books" but kept standing there. The conversation was over.

Parvati = smoking hot
Amanda = girl next door hot

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
theswordsman said:
This thread is pretty much dead in its tracks. I'm not sure of the motivation for a couple of the posts, but in terms of conversation, this thread is kind of dysfunctional so far. Once I was having an animated chat with a co-worker as I returned the latest Harry Potter book. Another co-worker stepped up, listened for a bit, then said, "I don't read books" but kept standing there. The conversation was over.

Parvati = smoking hot
Amanda = girl next door hot

I saw Russell in the Pasadena Reb Lodster in Houston, and asked him if he won. All he said was chow down on some cheddar biscuits and choose the claws.

TeamSkyFans said:
Genius

*Spoiler alert - do not watch if you have not seen wednesdays episode*
It was a pretty good episode, even the Heroes Tribal council was good, i really didn't see it coming.

I'm guessing you got the episode from channel BT;) I can't wait for next weeks episode even though i already know who is going home (i've seen the bootlist). It should be good from what i've been told.

Mar 26, 2010
Visit site
Top Grade Acai

Up in the Air is a 2009 American comedy-drama film directed by Jason Reitman and co-written by Reitman and Sheldon Turner. Where lead one Gorge coolney a very handsome personality.
But he never like me because i am suffering from heavy weight body. Have you any idea about Top Grade Acai if you have any idea about this then reply
because it is very essential to loose heavy weight:-
a)slimness is the best part of body
b)part of beauty
c) to prevent many diseases

Oncearunner8

BANNED
Dec 10, 2009
Visit site
blackcat said:
I saw Russell in the Pasadena Reb Lodster in Houston, and asked him if he won. All he said was chow down on some cheddar biscuits and choose the claws.

quite possibly one of your best posts ever! ChrisE chows down at the Red Lobster all the time! I heard he is banging 2 or 3 of the pancake waitstaff! :D