• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Two New Pro Tour Races. Both in Canada. WTF

Murray said:
So, I guess you're not from The Great White North, Eh!?

It's not that I don't love our northern neighbors, eh. Like I saw that King of the Hill where the canadians move in next door. They were a family of hosers, eh, but it just seems like one of the two should have been for 'mericans.

"I was the last one left after the nuclear holocaust, eh. The whole world had been destroyed, like U.S. blew up Russia and Russia blew up U.S. Fortunately, I had been offworld at the time. There wasn't much to do. All the bowling alleys had been wrecked. So's I spent most of my time looking for beer."

BroDeal said:
"I was the last one left after the nuclear holocaust, eh. The whole world had been destroyed, like U.S. blew up Russia and Russia blew up U.S. Fortunately, I had been offworld at the time. There wasn't much to do. All the bowling alleys had been wrecked. So's I spent most of my time looking for beer."

Careful, you're giving away your age...as am I, I suppose.

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
I don't really see an issue? It's good that races are spreading further around the world. Just need a pro tour race in Southern Africa now!

Anybody, remember the old world cup race that was run in Montreal, I think it was last held in 92 won by Federico Echave. It was a circuit race that went over Mont Royal, I cycled the route when I visited years ago and it was a great circuit.

Strange they are looking at 2 ProTour races in Canada, 1 might be enough, another US ProTour race would make more sesne, maybe UCI are just trying to cash in on North American market at a time when the interest in cycling seems high.

TRENDING THREADS