• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

UCI Overlord

Barrus

BANNED
Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
sniper said:
I know as much as ******** about twitter, but what are the chances it's really him?

none at all:
This is the satirical adventures of the current head of the UCI. Not affliated with, nor represents Pat McQuaid in any form. This is parody role playing only.

A

Anonymous

Libertine Seguros said:
Is it likely to be the same guy(s?) behind the awesome @fakebruyneel account?

nope. they are different people.

fakebruyneel hasnt been very active recently, dunno where they have gone.

A

Anonymous

AussieGoddess said:
if you read through the rest of the http://cyclismas.com/ site, it is actually really interesting (and some very funny things too)

The stuff on the financials of cycling/ASO/UCI is pretty good.

cyclemas is rapidly becomming one of the best cycling sites on the net. Hell, its there already.

Seconded!

TeamSkyFans said:
cyclemas is rapidly becomming one of the best cycling sites on the net. Hell, its there already.

Fair coverage of the sport in a way that no commercial publication could possibly do. Their historical analysis is excellent. The ASO articles are invaluable and genuinely inform the reader. Mainstream media wouldn't be in such economic trouble if they "spit in the soup" as fairly as cyclemas.

My request is uncovering more of the piles of dirty stuff that go on at USAC's executive level. I realize the members just don't care, but let's hear it from someone else besides a relatively anonymous crackpot called DirtyWorks.