• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

ugliest rider award......Cadel evans? he looks like a frog !!

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
*awaits Moose McKnuckles's vintage FAIL-poster picture*

:p

but yeah, despite what my girlfriend thinks - damn her, and her boonen obsession!! - cycling ain't a beauty pageant.

Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
lamer than lame

as a cycling fan i gotta say that a world champ outsprinting vino and cunego at the end of a truly brutal giro stage is a thing of true beauty. if you can't see it you should go post somewhere else.

troll threads like these really make this forum look bad. close it. close it. close it! please.

Mar 10, 2010
Visit site
how he won the stage was amazing!..full respect too him, all im saying is he looks like kermit the frog in that picture.

And relax everyone that thinks this threat is nonsense obviously yous dont have any sense of '''humour Whats so ever'''

But not taking anything away from cadel you truly are a legend!

Aug 12, 2009
Visit site
Nick777 said:
Francesco Casegrande?

No. Bernard Kohl. The teeth are the giveaway. Only a mother can love that face and mouth. The lips don't help either. Actually feel sorry for the man. Not his fault, but he has a real pearler for a noggin.

Mar 10, 2010
Visit site
Relax man hehe.....i do see the beuty in the stage, gee if my post annoys you so much you ''really'' ''really'' must have no life whatsever......

sort of makes me feel sorry for you in a way.

''you can get a life on ebay... ''cheap"' interested ?''

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
I think Cadel has an interesting look, and I love his huge **** chin... of course he's no Spartacus, a rider who should also be a hollywood actor..

Mar 10, 2010
Visit site
Galic Ho said:
No. Bernard Kohl. The teeth are the giveaway. Only a mother can love that face and mouth. The lips don't help either. Actually feel sorry for the man. Not his fault, but he has a real pearler for a noggin.
Yep bernard kohl is definetly up there....''bernard kohl number 1'':D

Mar 10, 2010
Visit site
santacruz said:
I think Cadel has an interesting look, and I love his huge **** chin... of course he's no Spartacus, a rider who should also be a hollywood actor..

''spartacus'' yeh he should of been in that movie ...''300'' would of suited him to a tee :D
The way he just smashes through everyone would of won him an oscar ...:rolleyes:

TRENDING THREADS