• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Uk antidoping crimestoppers line

A

Anonymous

http://www.ukad.org.uk/news/report-doping-in-sport

erm.. thoughts.. :eek:

UKAD-Banner-540x240px-M.jpg

A

Anonymous

I just have images of bitter midweek racers phoning up in the evening because they came 20th in a tt and reporting the 19 in front of them for doping.

Its one of those wtf moments for me.. great that they are making the line available, but erm.. wtf?

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
TeamSkyFans said:
I just have images of bitter midweek racers phoning up in the evening because they came 20th in a tt and reporting the 19 in front of them for doping.

Its one of those wtf moments for me.. great that they are making the line available, but erm.. wtf?

"The phone line is powered by Crimestoppers and calls will be answered by professional call handlers trained in anti-doping."

And I got images of a call center in Delhi in my head: "Dat's Clenboohterol, you say? And youman grote horrmonn as well?"

I'm positive, though, for the effort. Bound to make some headway.

hektoren said:
"The phone line is powered by Crimestoppers and calls will be answered by professional call handlers trained in anti-doping."

And I got images of a call center in Delhi in my head: "Dat's Clenboohterol, you say? And youman grote horrmonn as well?"

I hear you get a free Dell printer with every doper you report.

hektoren said:

Ridiculously funny!!!

BroDeal said:
"Report suspicious brothers at 0800 032 2332."

My first thought was: "At least it's not a cyclist on there, but a ball player". However your point is not bad either... Maybe they should have depicted dopers of several different skin colours and sports (and put a note about the actual people on there being models and NOT actual dopers)...

Anyway... Back to real life - swooosh

A

Anonymous

hektoren said:

Thats when you eventually get passed through to the right person to deal with your call. Oh, a very special offer in the first month, if you report two dopers you can save £5 a month on your line rental.

Perhaps they could have one of those telethon style evenings where celebrities man the phones and answer your call. How cool would it be to report the bloke who just beat you in a low level race to Jodie Marsh

Joking aside, an interesting idea, not sure it will work, but credit to uk sport for putting it in place.

TRENDING THREADS