• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Ulle returns as management?

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
Chuffy said:
He has the potential to bring something special to the party - a unique understanding of the dark side of sport. The question is whether he can turn that into something positive or something cynical and untrustworthy.

I'd love to see Ullrich back! but in the article he is quoted as saying
''But everything will be OK, because I'm sure that time heals all wounds.”
well it doesnt you have to heal the wounds that you caused German cycling and it would probably take a confession from Hondo, Jan and Andreas and a pledge and some action to clean up cycling for a new generation to get me onside.

Originally Posted by greenedge
Go Ulrich. Hopefully set up a german team with Kittel, Kluge, Martin and Degenkolb. Now that would be a team.

Yes That exact thought has crossed my mind too. Plenty of young talent coming out of Germany in spite of all the fuss. Tough to find a sponsor though. You would need another ambitious billionare who loves the sport for that to happen. Well it happened in Luxembourg...

Aug 12, 2009
Visit site
Bavarianrider said:
Jan is returning to pro cycling as a rider. You heard it here first.
His last race isn't finisehed yet. I give you my word

I'd LOVE that :D was such a huuuuge Ulle-fan as a kid - but I don't think a return as a rider is ever gonna happen :eek:

TRENDING THREADS