• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Ullrich attacks Armstrong!!!

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Admittedly, I too like Ulle, but he was just as much a part of the doping culture as Wonderboy and the rest of the yahoos were. Maybe not as dramatically as Wonderboy, but he doped. While I admit this isn't really "attacking" Uniballer, it is funny to see. The hypocrisy of it all is funny to me. Ulle's probably ****ed still because he's never been credited with those tour wins now that Cancer Boy has been stripped. A shame too that he won't admit to his past deeds, but I think he realizes there's no point. Great rider I enjoyed watching, just too bad.

Another poster mentioned Big Mig, talk about frauds. Surprised to this day he's not been called out on it.