• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

universal sports

May 13, 2009
Visit site
Mr.DNA said:
This is great. Here in L.A. we get Universal Sports over-the-air on channel 4-4.

I get it in Atlanta on 11-3.

I don't know why DirecTV doesn't carry it. It is the best sports channel out there IMHO. I always check to see what is on.

Mr.DNA said:
One thought about Universal Sports, though: Enough with the beach volleyball already.
i am laughing on that one. to be fair, it is summer. and the ladies are kind of hot. at least it's not curling, no offense. curling looks like something i would enjoy with a few "beverages" in me. like pub darts.:cool:

Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
I's just watching the Giro DVD from WCP with Phil and Paul and compared to that Universal is such a breath of fresh air. I had the Monte Petrano stage still DVR'd and the difference between the two was night and day. The Universal guys were excited w/o being cheesy or over the top and kept the LA/LL fixation and pumping to a minimum.

TRENDING THREADS