• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Valverde named in Humanplasma?

Jan 19, 2010
Visit site
After OP, where else would he get the juice???

If he only got to the top with the juice from Dr. Fuentes, how else was he going to maintain it without him. Simple, find another doping Dr. to keep up the form.

I especially like the Operation Grail documents that link him by name. And, given that his career started in 2002, they still can get him on that and give him a lifetime ban (http://road.cc/content/news/17034-new-doping-claims-surround-alejandro-valverde).

Aug 4, 2009
Visit site
I especially like the Operation Grail documents that link him by name. And, given that his career started in 2002, they still can get him on that and give him a lifetime ban (http://road.cc/content/news/17034-new-doping-claims-surround-alejandro-valverde).[/QUOTE]

Hang on when was WADA formed and when was the WADA convention
sometime like September 2007 so WADA laws were not law then it was up other laws.and agreements like IOC ect.
Cant use law in retrospect cant break a law untill it is writen in the law books.

Barrus

BANNED
Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Allright, will this then immediately be his final nail in the coffin. Part of me truly hopes so. The second ban is always a longer period right?

Sep 25, 2009
Visit site
if cas accepted all evidence about valverde doping from puerto, under the current wada rules he'd be facing a life ban as we speak.

violation #1:synthetic epo in blood bag #18 proven to belong to valverde
violation #2: attempted or actual blood transfusion

no need to bother with extra rings, shmings.:rolleyes:

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
If this does turn out to be the case, he'll shift his defence to

"The reason my name shows up in all these cases is that I have a side business selling laboratory supplies. It's just a coincidence" :p

Latest posts