• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Valverde to race against dogs at Valencia

A

Anonymous

am i alone in my confusion, or did everyone else have the brains and self control to just ignore this..?

Jul 28, 2009
Visit site
Are they bloodhounds?

Bwahahahaha (get it, bloodhounds? bloodhounds? As in the name of the dog contains the word "blood" which could be construed as a reference to valverde's involvement with operacion puerto which involved the storage of riders' blood for various illegal pactices? Get it? Nevermind.)

Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
cromagnon said:
Are they bloodhounds?

Bwahahahaha (get it, bloodhounds? bloodhounds? As in the name of the dog contains the word "blood" which could be construed as a reference to valverde's involvement with operacion puerto which involved the storage of riders' blood for various illegal pactices? Get it? Nevermind.)

Bloodhounds aren't very fast. Relentless, yes. But steady and kinda slow.

He'd be up against greyhounds IMHO.

;)

May 7, 2009
Visit site
Will dogs be dope tested by UCI?

This story is just too hilarious. Does Valverde have no sense of irony, given the whole Piti blood bag code name thing? I did a whole blog post on this. Just too funny. Somebody already mentioned bloodhounds -- an excellent joke.
Twisted SPoke
http://walshworld.wordpress.com/

TRENDING THREADS