• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Van Den Broeck admits to having visited presumed doping doc Mertens

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
May 26, 2010
Visit site
Fearless Greg Lemond said:
Arent you confused with Spain? Last time I heard les Belges were going after Boogerd, he is almost Flemish. Or something like that...

Tokenism...................

If the Belgians were serious AD, they would be after Ibauguren...

Fearless Greg Lemond said:
Arent you confused with Spain? Last time I heard les Belges were going after Boogerd, he is almost Flemish. Or something like that...

Nah, Spain look amazing when up against the home of Bruyneel and Leinders. Erm, I mean they "investigated" them. I struggle to remember any meaningful non-analytical case in recent times that has gone before a court or have anti-doping proceedings initiated.

TRENDING THREADS