• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Vattenfall Cyclassics, Sunday 15. August 2010

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jan 18, 2010
Visit site
If i was putting money down I'd go for Tyler because if he sprints to his best he will be too quick.
Pettaci has the class and should go close. Greiple is very fast but will probably choke, you cant rely on him finishing the sprint off against other top line sprinters.

So Farrar for the win.

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
No race today? :S

No race today or what happened? could find any channel or stream showing it, and no results are up.. no news about a cancellation either though..

Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
Isn't Van Hummel starting??

Us Dutchies really need 9 guys in Ostralia to go on hopeless breakaways and lead the pack close to the final for no apparent reason. Then maybe we can get a guy to place 9th or 10th and everybody here will say what a great race we've had.

A

Anonymous

Mellow Velo said:
Brit ES has the race scheduled for 90 minutes. (2pm-3-30pmBST, although we all know how reliable ES schedules are.)

Edit: I take that back. already "trimmed" to 2-15pm.........

plenty of streams ;)

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
ak-zaaf said:
Isn't Van Hummel starting??

Us Dutchies really need 9 guys in Ostralia to go on hopeless breakaways and lead the pack close to the final for no apparent reason. Then maybe we can get a guy to place 9th or 10th and everybody here will say what a great race we've had.

Yes it will be amusing to be there watching all the dutch riders going out the back one after the other at geelong!