• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Velogames Fantasy Classics

A

Anonymous

Its that time of year. Velogames are running their yearly fantasy classics running from Milan San Remo for ten races through to the ardennes.

There is a CN Forum Mini League Number: 16005920

You can also join the Teamskyfans mini league number: 1120107

We have a prize for 1st place of a full set of five DVD's from 3 legs cycling. Training dvd's to use on your turbo featuring Cavendish, Kennaugh etc.

A solid team in my view, i went horses for courses though i will probably keep the main 4 riders. I only hope that O'Grady/ Boom somehow get in a break because otherwise they shall probably not get me points ( though they will work for Goss/ Breschel/ Renshaw well ). Boeckmans and Modolo were cheap and Nocentini went well at T-A so hopefully he features up the Poggio/ Cipressa.
Fabian CANCELLARA RNT 20
Heinrich HAUSSLER GRM 14
Oscar FREIRE KAT 12
Marco MARCATO VCD 4
Matthew GOSS GEC 10
Stuart O'GRADY GEC 8
Maxim IGLINSKIY AST 6
Enrico BATTAGLIN COG 4
Lars BOOM RAB 6
Sacha MODOLO COG 6
Rinaldo NOCENTINI ALM 6
Kris BOECKMANS VCD 4