• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Velogames Giro league

I'll join soon :)
The winning team :p

Cadel Evans BMC 20
Daniel Martin GRS 14
Nairo Quintana MOV 26
Julian Arredondo TRE 8
Michael Matthews OGE 10
Johnny Hoogerland AND 6
Simone Ponzi NER 4
Adam Hansen LTB 6
Sonny Colbrelli BAR 6

Probably a bit weak sprinting wise but i doubt Kittel can get to the finish/ i think most of these riders will finish/ be in the mix for stages.

Well I'm hopefully moving up with both Evans and Matthews, but having Dan Martin hurt me. Should have also chosen Nizzolo over Colbrelli and for the breakaways i have no clue.

Hopefully Matthews can win another stage and Evans and Quintana 1-2.

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
My moment of fame (61th overall):

nYKVpdZ.jpg

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
Hugo87 said:
My moment of fame (61th overall):

nYKVpdZ.jpg

haha, nice! Soak it up. Aside from those picking evans/uran or outsiders its been a bit of a league massacre this year. I think the highest ive been is 600 something. Sucks when the first week turns everything on it's head (obviously worse for the peeps involved in the crashes, may they heal quickly).