• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Velogames spring classics

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
Sounds good.

Didn't look at the list but any good 4-6 pointer bargains avaialble this season ?

I remeber Terpstra was a 4 pointer last season :D

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
Ferminal said:
Turgot 8 points.

He's bit of risky pick though, but a good one. Decided not to go with either Cance or Boonen this year, both look out of form so far.

Boom 6 pointer is quite good.

Stannard at 4 is a bargain, I am sure he'll at least lead Sky Dwars squad and will be a protagonsit in many cobbled classics.

I think Roelstands at 6 is not bad either considering he should do well at either Dwars, E3 and Gent, and even possible Ronde along MSR.

Fabian Cancellara RLT 18 0
Peter Sagan CAN 14 0
Vincenzo Nibali AST 12 0
Edvald Boasson Hagen SKY 12 0
Simon Gerrans OGE 8 0
Sacha Modolo BAR 6 0
Mark Renshaw BLA 6 0
Sebastien Turgot EUC 6 0
Jurgen Roelandts LTB 6 0
Francesco Gavazzi AST 4 0
Michal Kwiatkowski OPQ 4 0
Ian Stannard SKY 4 0

I might make some changes before later tonight, but this is my team at the moment

Anyone going well in this? I usually pick a team but leave but this year by fluke i stumbled onto the page and saw i was doing all right so continued and am 30th (1st in velorooms league)

I assume loads of those never continued though.

Was quite simple this year though. Pick Sagan and Cancellara from the start and get points all through March.

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
In case you didn't know you were top 10 before Scheldeprijs. You've also got more transfers left than most so could finish really high. Nice!

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
I'm doing velorooms and forgot about it after 1 or 2 races, been too busy doing a fantasy baseball thingy but your post reminded me and I made some changes!

Trying to decide which riders to add for Paris Roubaix

My team right now:
Fabian Cancellara RLT 18 105
Ian Stannard SKY 4 41
Mark Cavendish OPQ 14 36
Marcel Kittel ARG 10 25
Peter Sagan CAN 14 123
Sylvain Chavanel OPQ 10 52
Lars Boom BLA 6 12
Jurgen Roelandts LTB 6 35
Sebastian Langeveld OGE 6 28
Francesco Gavazzi AST 4 0