• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Velogames Vuelta a Espana 2017

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jun 30, 2017
Visit site
Just read the news that Sunweb has sent Warren Barguil home over disagreements with tactics.

I quickly viewed the riders of the top teams in the overall standings. Most of the top teams in the overall standings in the league did not select Barguil. I saw one team so far with Barguil. There may be a few more, I didn't view all the teams. Barguil had 128 points.

Jun 30, 2017
Visit site
Stage 11 was the first serious test for the riders and the velogames players. Team Mercatone - Uno Bianchi by ThePirate81 is today's stage winner! Complimenti!

Wheely Good still in the red leaders jersey.

Jun 30, 2017
Visit site
Team Boogie Woogie wins the queen stage with possibly the largest gap in the league with 184 points. Steenbergen Team is untouchable in the red leader's jersey. One more to go.

Jun 30, 2017
Visit site
Final stage victory goes to Brechin Wind!

I hope I'm reading the overall results correctly. EnricMasNextBigThing scoring huge in the final team details (don't know what that is) takes the overall lead!

Jun 30, 2017
Visit site
Congratulations to team EnricMasNextBigThing for overall victory in the velogames Contador's Farewell Tour league.

Most days in the lead award goes to Steenbergen Team.

Biggest gap award goes to Purple Flying Pigs P/B LSD.

Great results for putting a team together in a short amount of time award goes to Team I put this together in 5 minutes.

Clever team name award goes to Team with no name.

Thank you to all for participating in the velogames Contador's Farewell Tour league!

TRENDING THREADS