• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Vincenzo Nibali is ready to emulate Valentino Rossi

Jul 28, 2020
Visit site
Vincenzo Nibali is ready to emulate the Doctor, protagonist of a great feat in the Andalusian Grand Prix and brilliant in thanking his fans as if they were present in Jerez. “It will be strange. I saw the world championship in Jerez on Sunday. And it made me smile the gesture of Valentino Rossi after his third place. He went under the `curve ', exulting, but there was nobody in the stands. Even I, indeed all of us, could do such things. Of course, on reflection, it seems absurd, "the talented Sicilian cyclist told the 'Gazzetta dello Sport'. https://www.valentinorossi46.it/il-colpo-di-genio-di-valentino-rossi-ha-esaltato-vincenzo-nibali/

TRENDING THREADS