• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Nov 14, 2017
Visit site
Is anyone out there vlogging their cycling experience? I've started a Vlog recently and our cycling team, the Charity Cases, rides to raise money for causes we feel passionate about. Would really appreciate some feedback. Thank you! Here is my latest vlog where we are raising awareness and funds for the American Red Cross and the hurricane relief. https://youtu.be/4g3MPxTnm44

Nice to see that, I just saw the video in link.
I will start my first cycling vlog when I travel to Tuscany, Italy later this year. I am a former pro and believe I have so much to share with fellow riders. If anyone are interested in following my video blog please see more on this link: :)

Anderusu said:
I will start my first cycling vlog when I travel to Tuscany, Italy later this year. I am a former pro and believe I have so much to share with fellow riders. If anyone are interested in following my video blog please see more on this link: :)
vere is da link?

Zam_Olyas said:
Anderusu said:
vere is da link?
hello zammy! cool to see you posting here again. I've sent you a PM.

Mar 22, 2017
Visit site
Last year, I started riding seriously again. However I am very fat. I lost 30 pounds last season. I aim for that and more. I intend to document my cycling this year with minimal inepensive bike and gear, alot of work and see what happens. Hopefully, the year after that, I will allow myself an upgrade based on this years results. quite frankly, I can't go to a group ride without cycle snobs, so I generally train alone. I have to admit I love showing up on my mountain bike and dropping some of the guys that just got sold their 4 k bike based on the LBS selling them on how much 10 pounds makes on the bike ( which it does but most of us can match that with body fat loss ). Unless you are in a competitive environ and training that way, BTFU and mind your own spandex and drivetrain.

TRENDING THREADS