• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Vuelta 2012, Stage 11: Cambados > Pontevedra I.T.T. (39,4 kms)

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
Thinking about it, anytime Purito starts a TT in a leaders jersey he loses it.

Vuelta '10, Vuelta '11 and then Giro '12.

Must be kinda annoying lol

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
Descender said:
mapa11.jpg

Whats the green line for?

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
DominicDecoco said:
I wonder how many of the riders who will stop by the 20km mark for a coffee and a danish...

That should be a requirement of the stage, add the downing of one hot coffee and a large danish at the halfway mark. Lets see who wins then! :D

rabo cycling app has a few comments by the rabo squad after reconning the TT. they say it doesn't have a flat kilometer in it. 10 k climb and a little more than 10k descending. clement says that the GC favorites should do well on this TT.

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Miburo said:
Thinking about it, anytime Purito starts a TT in a leaders jersey he loses it.

Vuelta '10, Vuelta '11 and then Giro '12.

Must be kinda annoying lol

In Vuelta 11 he was no leader. He was second after Mollema. Mollema lost 3:09 on Froome. Purito lost 2:15 on Mollema (and 5:24 to Froome). That was 1 minute worst than in 2010 when noone could catch him because he was leader. :D

That's a pretty mean ITT, when was the last time we had something like that (other than a climb like Alpe d'Huez 2004 or Chamrousse 2001) ? 2009 Annecy ? Hill was easier, no ? St Etienne 1997 ? I wonder if Froome will catch Bertie ad Bertie Valverder...at least they'll have something to aim for.

Dec 2, 2009
Visit site
webvan said:
That's a pretty mean ITT, when was the last time we had something like that (other than a climb like Alpe d'Huez 2004 or Chamrousse 2001) ? 2009 Annecy ? Hill was easier, no ? St Etienne 1997 ? I wonder if Froome will catch Bertie ad Bertie Valverder...at least they'll have something to aim for.

Giro Italia 2009