Vuelta a Andalucía 2013 (17th - 20th February)

Page 7 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jan 11, 2010
Tomorrow's stage will be all out war, even worse if it rains. So I reckon Hivert won't win there, it will be a real climber.

Jul 29, 2012
Hivert is the guy who did so great 4 years ago in paris-nice, right? Nice

Btw are the dutch people still ****ed of about that ventoux stage? :D

Jan 11, 2010
Netserk said:
Sure? According to the stage profile the final climb is Puerto de la Pasa, and not Alto de Moclinejo.
Yes, I know, but according to a Spanish website this is the one.

Arnout said:
No that was Lhotellerie :p
Who, coincidentally, was in the break today.

theyoungest said:
Yes, I know, but according to a Spanish website this is the one.

Who, coincidentally, was in the break today.
I can see that it starts the same place, so perhaps they go a little further up tomorrow? Alto de Moclinejo is at 607m, whereas Puerto de la Pasa is at 662m.

Jan 11, 2010
Arnout said:
Is Lhotellerie still around? I thought he was back to his natural i.e. amateur level.
He's riding for a team of which half the riders abandoned on the first stage. I guess you could call that amateur level.

Jul 29, 2012
theyoungest said:
He's riding for a team of which half the riders abandoned on the first stage. I guess you could call that amateur level.
Don't jump the gun with that. It still might be clinic or the wrong direction :eek:

Valverde y Quintana (Movistar), Mollema (Blanco), Van den Broeck (Lotto), Izagirre (Euskaltel), Fuglsang (Astana), Armee (Topsport), Navarro (Cofidis), Trofimov (Katusha) y Rebellin (CCC).

rebellin legend!!!!!!!!!!!!vai vai!

17km from the finish, we have a front group:
Valverde y Quintana (Movistar), Mollema (Blanco), Van den Broeck (Lotto), Izagirre (Euskaltel), Fuglsang (Astana), Armee (Topsport), Navarro (Cofidis), Trofimov (Katusha) y Rebellin (CCC).

ASK THE COMMUNITY