• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Vuelta a Burgos 2016

Page 6 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
Re: Re:

Matteo. said:
Kokoso said:
No way the gap between Contador was 5 seconds, it was less... Spaniards like Contador, don't they? :) Good farce.

Anway Contador wheelsucked himsepf to win. Panache...

Not at all, but you're saying?
Contador crossed the line arrives at 0.15/0.16, Hermans to 0.21. Views youtube again
I see Contador crosing line between 16/17 and Herman 21.

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
... and that how the race was won

now back to the olympic boredom for few hours before someone (hopefully!) escapes from Valverde's select group and grqbs gold, because nobody will bother towing Piti for glory

Kokoso said:
Matteo. said:
Kokoso said:
No way the gap between Contador was 5 seconds, it was less... Spaniards like Contador, don't they? :) Good farce.

Contador crossed the line arrives at 0.15/0.16, Hermans to 0.21. Views youtube again

16 and 21. i seet it 3 times :lol:

Kokoso said:
Matteo. said:
Kokoso said:

Dude, you figured out the big spanish conspiracy to rig and distort time to make sure that Contador wins overall, you should be proud of yourself.

portugal11 said:
Valv.Piti said:
portugal11 said:
So he already is winning after his terrible injuries. Mehh vuelta will suck, contador will destroy everybody

Lol
Pardilla was hands down the strongest
Can you read properly? Where did I say that contador was the strongest?

I just laugh at the notion that Contador winning in Burgos, after being beat handedly, equals him winning La Vuelta with no contest what so ever which was what you proposed. Would have expected a clinic with that statement and while he looked decent, there is obviously still some ways to go

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site

burning said:
Kokoso said:
Matteo. said:
Kokoso said:

Dude, you figured out the big spanish conspiracy to rig and distort time to make sure that Contador wins overall, you should be proud of yourself.
I've corrected myself earlier in thread, obviously you didn't notice that.

Aug 6, 2015
Visit site

Valv.Piti said:
portugal11 said:
Valv.Piti said:
portugal11 said:
So he already is winning after his terrible injuries. Mehh vuelta will suck, contador will destroy everybody

Lol
Pardilla was hands down the strongest
Can you read properly? Where did I say that contador was the strongest?

I just laugh at the notion that Contador winning in Burgos, after being beat handedly, equals him winning La Vuelta with no contest what so ever which was what you proposed. Would have expected a clinic with that statement and while he looked decent, there is obviously still some ways to go
Don't worry man, your beloved quintana will nowhere to be seen

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
But I am butthurt and righfully so and yeah I'm no longer Contador's fan. Behaved like an ***, Kreuziger involved = I don't like him. NOthing wrong about that.

Re:

burning said:
In Taxus' world, losing 1:30 to every relevant rider means being with the best but in reality, he was crap.

I meant the firrst Pyrinnees day.

To be at the level Contador was you must be quite ok...He was afected but the crash, it is always like that, lot of riders has problems his first years and whenn everything iis ok they get a good result and peaple ask where this rider came from...

But in the case of this crash, with no real injuries, it is a question to stop and take a rest some days. later start to built shape, but the base is there. Contador is now at the same level he was in Dauphiné. There, another riders where better, becouse there was better riders. Now he won by a little, becouse there are not big names, although is the best linne up average in 10 years of Burgos, but not Qintana, not Landa, not Purito, even not Moreno. Today was difficult to be top 20, other years no, but it was easier to win.

Anyway is a pleasure to see a rider like him, attackinng in small climbs, knowing when the wind can do damage,.. and even i dont see real bad to pay another riders or directors, some times if you dot have team you need helps... Taaramae did the ame than Bambrilla in the olimpics today.

Taxus4a said:
portugal11 said:

Wich injuries? Contador left the Tour after and attack.. he was with the best the day before. He has had time to recover, and he showed in SS he was at a good level.

Contador ewill be at his top in la Vuelta, the rest just people as Chaves or Kruijswick...
Besides several bruises, he had a tear in his calf muscle and a tear in his thigh muscle, this is what we call "injuries". The doctor said these injuries take two weeks' rest to heal, but of course Alberto didn't stick to that, just like in 2014. :lol:

Also, quite serious allegations regarding Contador allegedly paying Brambilla. I suppose you don't have proof? ;)

LaFlorecita said:
Taxus4a said:
portugal11 said:

Wich injuries? Contador left the Tour after and attack.. he was with the best the day before. He has had time to recover, and he showed in SS he was at a good level.

Contador ewill be at his top in la Vuelta, the rest just people as Chaves or Kruijswick...
Besides several bruises, he had a tear in his calf muscle and a tear in his thigh muscle, this is what we call "injuries". The doctor said these injuries take two weeks' rest to heal, but of course Alberto didn't stick to that, just like in 2014. :lol:

Also, quite serious allegations regarding Contador allegedly paying Brambilla. I suppose you don't have proof? ;)

The regional TV cometator is a declared Contador fan and he said what kinf of rider is Bambrilla, he never gives up! but when you have a rider so favourite as Contador that was so strog the day before the day before he must have the `pressure.. Hermanss was attackig.. I have climbed Neila and in that final Km it is not usefull to suck wheel, but before it is.... and Bambrilla later cracked...

Maybe was just a talk with his director...not necesary to pay...

TRENDING THREADS