• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Vuelta a España 2010 DNF/DNS list

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
Vuelta a España 2010 DNF/DNS list

For many riders, the Vuelta only means preparing for the Worlds and they pull out of the race at some point.
Bad for the race, but comprehensible.
The second question behind "Who will win the Vuelta?" sometimes is "Who will "DNF" or "DNS" because of the WC ?"

So lets make a list (and compare it after the worlds).
I start with:

- Oscar Freire

Cobblestoned said:
The second question behind "Who will win the Vuelta?" sometimes is "Who will "DNF" or "DNS" because of the WC ?"
Not for me
Vuelta is a massive event. If people dont take it seriously i wont take them seriously at the event.
Last year Schlecks used the Vuelta as "Wc preperation". No one payed any real attention to them at the Vuelta, and as it happens they failed at the wc too.

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
For all the grief he gets on this site, I would have thought Tommy D would be the first on this list, not because of the WC, just because he can't hack it.

Otherwise... maybe Gilbert?

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Cobblestoned said:
they called him Hondo
+
Alessandro Petacchi

I don't think so... Alejet has been riding well and with a good velocity, I think that he will try to get the points jersey...

If he "DNF or DNS" I will cut my left arm (not the right, I like him so much!)

TRENDING THREADS